Picture limit

I have reached my 50 picture limit, what are my options?

I found the easiest way to post is using Flickr. (It's a Yahoo comp and it's free.) I upload my pics there, click the share button on a pic, then use the BBCode option - you can choose the size of the pic as well wich is cool. Then I post the code here in the forum and delete everything after the first "[/img][/url]" You can leave all that - it just adds extra info/words that are links to the actual photo, but I prefer to just post the pic.

So in the below example, I clicked Share, then the BBCode Tab, then selected a Small size, then copied the link and posted it below this text then deleted the extra stuff and here is what you get:

With this you can post as many pics as you want without worrying about the quotas. TFP's has to limit them because storage cost $$$, but you can use Flickr to store your photos and just embed them here using the BBCode.

Thank you so much!

I found the easiest way to post is using Flickr. (It's a Yahoo comp and it's free.) I upload my pics there, click the share button on a pic, then use the BBCode option - you can choose the size of the pic as well wich is cool. Then I post the code here in the forum and delete everything after the first "[/img][/url]" You can leave all that - it just adds extra info/words that are links to the actual photo, but I prefer to just post the pic.

So in the below example, I clicked Share, then the BBCode Tab, then selected a Small size, then copied the link and posted it below this text then deleted the extra stuff and here is what you get:

With this you can post as many pics as you want without worrying about the quotas. TFP's has to limit them because storage cost $$$, but you can use Flickr to store your photos and just embed them here using the BBCode.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.