New Pool Build - Little Elm TX

I emailed them back.....

Any reason why I am just now receiving this warranty sheet when I am asking to have my plaster fixed?Number 10 states that warranty does not apply unless this document is signed and given to NPT within 30 days of the plaster being installed.
Since it is now October, we are way past that.
I need assurance in writing that this warranty still applies even though I am just now receiving this document.

So update on my pool.

They did an Acid Wash. Drained the pool and did the acid wash. I swear, the last time they did this, they were here for 30 minutes.
They spent 3 hours it seems this time.
It shows to, cause the pool looks great.
To cold to get in the water for pictures, but the plaster is not blotchy, no white spots like before, etc.
And the color is back to where it needs to be!
Picture is an update of the one I posted before.
Top picture is before everything
Second picture is when it darkened after the bath
third picture is now.
Of course there is more shade because it is winter, but you can see the color is correct.

If you're using stonescapes pebble or mini pebble, I'd recommend looking at Aqua Blue. I originally was thinking about going with aqua cool or aqua white, but after talking to my builder, he recommended the aqua blue. Aqua white seems to look like plaster with a little bit of color, but I'm paying for pebble so might as well make sure it looks that way. Similar with the aqua white, as there isn't a lot of colored pebbles other than blue which makes it look more like a uniform blue plaster (IMO). The aqua blue looks the exact same as aqua white but has dark pebbles added that gives it a good contrast. The water will still look blue and it will not be dark like Tahoe blue. I stayed away from the grayish colors as recommended by a person at NTP. Since I'm doing a large baja shelf, she said the colors like french gray or some of the darker ones can end up looking like cement on shallower surfaces. Not sure if this is true or not, but I was leaning towards blue anyways.
I thought I wanted Tahoe blue but it seems too dark to me now. Do you love your aqua blue? We are looking for a light/ medium blue. Not light like white plaster, but lighter than Tahoe.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.