Jandy EPump Controller not responding to anything?

Mar 10, 2018
Matthews, NC
Hey all, I have a Jandy E-Pump with Zodiak controller. I'm not super familiar with the interface, but right now it's in it's timer mode where it runs from 8-5, and I cannot do anything on the controller? Is there any way around this? How can I stop it or get to the menu to make some changes?

The main control board was just recently replaced, but I cannot change speeds or anything. I see the clock icon, so I know it's in that mode.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Which controller, is it a JEP-R?

Maybe the keypad is locked.

I have not tried that, but I rebooted the system and it still did the same thing. I was able to use the menu when the system is in the stopped mode after the timer turned off the motor, but it seems while the system is running in the timer mode, I cannot do anything? Would that be the case?

Thanks again!

Having the same problem again? I totally pulled the power from the entire system, but everything fires back up and the pump is running in it's scheduled mode, but any button I push on the Zodiak does nothing? Can't change speeds -- no menu option -- nothing? We had a power outage, and before that -- all was well

Thanks a ton for any assistance!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.