Liner replacement

Look on line. Get the 25 mil/gauge liner. There are many companies that sell them. I have not looked to see who has the best prices. The shipping needs to be looked at also as they are HEAVY so will rack up the $ for shipping. I say pick out 3 companies and take a look for the pattern you like and go from there.

Installing-up to you. If you have a couple of friends who you get along with and can follow directions you can do it. There are MANY videos on line that show how to do it. If you wallet is fat and happy then pay someone BUT make sure to get and check their references! Make sure they are insured! I found a guy who worked for a pool company that was willing to install the whole pool on his time off and and a couple of weekends. It took a little longer but I saved quite a bit of money!

Kim:kim:

Looking to replace above ground pool liner. Suggestions on where to purchase? Looking for quality but also cost effective!

Also - diy or pay someone to do it?

Hi! We are filling our pool back up as I write this. We bout our 30’ replacement liner from Royal Swimming Pools (online) it seemed to be the cheapest and had free shipping. We did it ourself. It’s not a fun project but to us not worth paying someone else.

Why are you replacing? Holes or color issues?
I put up a 18x40 back in 2013. After 2 years the liner was fading. Now the whole liner is faded bad. Why? I have no clue. Too much sun I guess. Spot under steps still is fairly close to new looking. Side that is south is darker than the north wall.

I just bought one from Royal also. Best price and they actually had a different pattern than the company I originally bought the pool from.
I plan to change it out myself. It can't be no worse than putting up the pool from scratch, as me and the wife did that too.

I have some other work that needs to be done, like lifting post and filling in some sand areas and checking a few other things. It's been in the 80's here so it's time to get moving.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.