Liquidator

Mar 10, 2018
El Dorado Hills
I am having issues with my liquidator developing build up in the lines. I am not sure if it is scale or salt buildup. My pH levels are around 7.4 and chlorine around 3 ppm. Calcium is a little high around 300. I have had liquidators for five years with no issues, but lately it is a daily hassle needing to clear lines. The flow meter and valves also get clogged and stop or reduce flow from the build up. Please help!

Re: Liquidator Question

It’s a mixture of salt and calcium scale that’s a fairly common problem with the liquidator. What kind of liquid chlorine strength are you using - 6, 8.25, 10% ? Have you recently changed brands?

You may need to just drain and disassemble the unit to properly clean it all out. Old tubing should probably be replaced and the mechanical components can be soaked in cleaning vinegar to remove the scale build up.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.