Twilight anyone?

You could not go wrong with any of those colors! All so pretty!

Saying that I will let you know that the darker colors lend themselves more to streaking and mottling than the lighter colors do. It all comes down to the skill of the crew.

Kim:kim:

I honestly think they make so many different color plasters so people feel they get just the right one. When in fact if they had half the selection, you would be hard pressed to tell the difference in most cases. Especially since any given plaster color yields 20+ different shades of water color at various times of day and year.

I see so many people agonize over this decision and yet so few are unhappy in the end. What does this mean? Are people always making the perfect choice? I doubt it. I think they are picking one of several colors that they would have been thrilled with. So don’t stress too much. But make sure you search every picture on the internet!! [emoji4]

I would advise that you look at some of the pools the plaster person did. We did and went with the one we have now because we loved what we saw. Hope this helps:cheers:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.