Disco Lights

Feb 23, 2018
Beckley, WV
ok, so the previous owners of our IG pool decided that the light was of no use or not important enough to replace if it went bad....sooooo, we have a blue plastic disc that is covering the light "hole" Rust seeps from it as you may have seen in previous pics....we found the junction but I need your opinion on how high to go....ive seen lights from 175 to 800 ?!?!?!?!!!! We both do like a good time and love disco but we also have a budget that has to do everything the pool needs to be up and running, lol :party:

When you do replace it make sure it is has a replaceable bulb so down the road you will be able to do just the bulb instead of the whole system.

Can you measure the niche? I am going to put a call into my go to guys for this kind of thing. Hold on while they get back to us.

Kim:kim:

The Jandy WaterColor LED light has a "Disco" mode amongst others. Check out my sigline link for a video of it in action. Looks to be about that size.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.