NPT Stonescape Mini Pebble HELP!

Dec 12, 2017
SACRAMENTO
Husband and I cannot decide on a pebble color for our inground gunite pool.. it has been giving me nightmares now! Out plaster guy uses NPT Stonescape so the 2 colors my husband and I cannot decide on are the Aqua Blue mini pebble with touch of glass or the Caribbean Blue mini pebble with touch of glass. I can find plenty of photos of Aqua Blue but not a whole lot of non-stock photos of the Caribbean Blue... i want a bright, refreshing looking pool but i also want it to look somewhat natural... the Caribbean Blue has a lot of tan pebble while the Aqua Blue does not.. i know tan pebble makes green water so i am concerned with getting a swamp, green looking pool... while with aqua blue im guaranteed a blue color but maybe an unnatural "sky" "doughboy" looking blue... anyways, has anyone used Caribbean Blue mini pebble by stonescape?? Any photos of your pool you can share?? I am at my wits end... photo of our pool is below if that helps. :confused:
pool_zps9er6hfoz.jpg
http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k101/janellejones712/pool_zps9er6hfoz.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

pool2_zpsjuxkihjj.jpg

I am a fan of Aqua Blue and have used it on several pools. This is a pool I have filling right now that has Aqua Blue so you can see the color difference in and out of the water. Sorry no direct sun at the time pic was taken.

Attachments

• 20180306_165722.jpg
    20180306_165722.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 175
I am a fan of Aqua Blue and have used it on several pools. This is a pool I have filling right now that has Aqua Blue so you can see the color difference in and out of the water. Sorry no direct sun at the time pic was taken.

Thanks! We are having it installed today. We went with a Aqua blue but had them let up on the black pebble just a little. So kind of an in between of aqua white and aqua blue. Crossing to fingers!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.