Reagent

Mcb

Jan 3, 2018
Chino hills, CA
I went to Leslie to pick up more reagent to test FC. I forgot to check the number before I left and was given the bottle on the right. Are they the same?
70bbc8a6ed842d43479d43740e298873.jpg

Nope.

What reagents/testkit were you trying to buy reagents for? There are two types of DPD tests from Taylor. One uses powder as the indicator and R-0871 titration drops to get accurate results. The other uses two component liquid drops (R-0001/R-0002) and a color comparator cell for a quick test (0-5ppm).

You want the powder which is R-0870 and the titrating reagent, R-0871. The R-0001 is used in a different kit (K-1001 or K-1004).

Leslie’s isn’t the best place to get Taylor reagents. None of them around me stock Taylor chemicals. TfTestKits is currently running their spring reagent sale so now is a good time to get stuff from them. Otherwise you can get Taylor products from a variety of Amazon sellers.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.