Votes Please...Help me decide on Step/Bench marker tile...

Dec 23, 2017
Corpus Christi, TX
I think I am down to my last pool decision!!! The tile that goes on the steps and benches. So I am going with Midnight Blue and Sand for the tanning ledge. I've attached the combos with my waterline tile, Stonescapes selections, and 2 contenders for the step/bench tile...two very different contenders. The first is the one I originally found and KNEW would be my tile for sure...then I found something totally different. I love the 2nd one in the store...but it's a bit flashy in the sunlight. I included a picture of it in the sun to show what I mean and a pool pic with a similar iridescent tile. HELP!!!!!! Please? I know it's all based on preference...but I like opinions. :D

i4p89d.jpg

hwwos6.jpg

2dri4bd.jpg

33p4i2p.jpg

2gvuaok.jpg

SHINY!!!!!!! BLING!!!!!! But if you have ready ANY of my helping on build threads you would have known which one I would pick. I just can't help myself when it comes to shiny bling. Saying that I do want to say the other one IS very pretty and would work great as well. The ticket will be to make sure they use the PLASTER instead of grout between the tiles.That really helps it tie in.

Kim:kim: (bling?? please?? oh yes!!!)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.