Requesting recommendations

Feb 18, 2018
Frisco/TX
Hi,
We are talking with few PB around the North Dallas area. Does anyone have experience with Premier Pools and Spas out of Plano TX? They seem to provide most value for the buck. But we are not entirely sure on it.
Any recommendations in the Plano/ Frisco are is appreciated.

Thanks
TK

after struggling with 3 week refurb last year that took 4 months ( different vendor ) I would NOT pick based on price alone.

Go talk to their previous customers

T,

Welcome to TFP... A great place to find the answers to all your new build questions... :shark:

I don't have any specific pool builder recommendations, but have a couple of suggestions...

Make sure they show you several pools that they have built and then talk candidly with the owners and see how their build went.. This also will give you time to get pool layout ideas and to see what various plasters look and "feel" like...

Once you have come up with a basic plan and equipment list, show it to us and we will provide our "Seal of Approval". :p .... Actually we just want to make sure what you are getting makes sense.. A lot of pool builders will try to sell you "Magic" which makes them richer and does nothing to make your pool better... Things like UV systems, Mineral systems, and Ozone systems are all magic, but unfortunately, at the end of the day, they have no rabbit in the hat...

Thanks for posting,

Jim R.

Friend/neighbor is going on a year with Premier... having just completed their pool three (?) weeks ago. Dug and formed wrong shape. Ill-specd equipment vs pool. Forgot an umbrella hole in the sundeck. A water feature doesn't work. Poor communication. Despite the ordeal and the ongoing problem the pool looks great. I'll also add that I, too, had problems with my builder (not Premier) but not to the same degree. In the end my pool turned out fantastic as well.

Not sure if it's too late, but we went with Venture Pools out of Frisco.

Pretty happy with the result. I wish they had given us more instruction on how to take care of the new plaster, but if you're active here on TFP that shouldn't be a problem at all for you!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.