Owner Builder Orange County - New Plaster Costs

Newbie in the forum! Build is going well, now at the stage I have not secured a plaster contractor. I am thinking plaster with quartz, in my research I am only finding resurfacing cost data. Just curious on a new build what the plaster costs are in Southern California and also any opinions on quartz (I hate pebble finishes, so I am not entertaining the idea). Thanks in advance.

BigBoy...I know nothing about pool construction but my hats off to the sub who re-plastered our pool a couple of months ago. I would rate them as Professionals that do nothing but pool plaster, exactly what my PB told me. I had a friendly talk with them while waiting for the plaster to settle and found out that the youngest in the group of 7 had done nothing but troweling plaster everyday for the past 11 years. The more senior has over 35 years of plastering experience. Indeed, I was blown away and there has not a single imperfection to whine about. I am not affiliated with them in anyway but it won't hurt to give them a try if they're willing. Good luck!

http://ahorrosycupones.com/reyesswimming/

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.