Index pure spa rubber piece

Hey everyone, I have an intex pure spa that's leaking. I've narrowed it down to this U shaped gasket. Is there any way to purchase a new one or should I just use silicon sealant to stop the leak? I've contacted intex who told me I'd have to buy a whole new control base. Thanks in advance for your help.
d74a25ff452f658b45d18cc7f76e7751.jpg
6aed8b8722b492af0fc25e8d80808737.jpg
36d4d10469637f504e702c6b4728e9d4.jpg

Are you sure it's that seal that's leaking? Seems odd for a rubber seal to leak without being touched. I'd carefully check the plastic on both sides of the seal for tiny cracks. If not cracked you could probably carefully use RTV gasket maker to seal it up.

The picture doesn't give much context for where that seal is. Is it on the heater? The pump? You may not be able to get a new seal but you could probably buy a sub-assembly at least. Intex lists many different heater and pump assemblies on their website.

Are you sure it's that seal that's leaking? Seems odd for a rubber seal to leak without being touched. I'd carefully check the plastic on both sides of the seal for tiny cracks. If not cracked you could probably carefully use RTV gasket maker to seal it up.

The picture doesn't give much context for where that seal is. Is it on the heater? The pump? You may not be able to get a new seal but you could probably buy a sub-assembly at least. Intex lists many different heater and pump assemblies on their website.
I couldn't find any cracks anywhere. I took the picture before I disassembled it. I think this is the heater. I figured that if this doesn't work I'll replace this part with whatever comparable in their site. Either way it's cheaper than buying a whole new control base.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.