Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: TFTest Kit Sale

1. Back To Top    #1

TFTest Kit Sale

Hi Everyone! Does anyone know when the TFTest Kit will be going on sale for the spring? I need some stuff but if it is soon then I will just wait and get the whole refill. Thank you!

Monique

16k Gallon, IG Vinyl, 16 x 34 x 25 Lagoon. Pentair Intelliflo VS2, ScreenLogic 2, Pentair Sand Filter, Colorlogic LEDs, TF-100, Speedstir, Pentair 920 Prowler (Rosie), and all wine is fine.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: TFTest Kit Sale

I will check and get back with you. I know it is coming soon but not how soon. Hold on a bit while they get back with me.

Kim
    TFP Moderator 33x52 round AG 25,600 gals Sand Filter 1.5hp Pump - 2 Speed, SLAM, Pool School, Recommended Levels, Recommended Chemicals, Pool Math, Chlorine/CYA Chart, TF-100 Test Kit

3. Back To Top    #3

Oooh. Hope it's soon. I have a friend in US on holiday and hoping she can bring a kit back to UK with her
    Intex above ground 19 x 8ft x 52". Intex saltwater system, Intex Sand Filter pump (1000 gallons per hour). Hydro Pro Heater 8w.

4. Back To Top    #4

In the Industry

Oops! Sorry! I plan on launching the refill set sale on March 1st. I'll send out an email to people that have ordered previously from TFTestkits and you can check out TFTestkits.net on March 1. Thanks!

5. Back To Top    #5

Thank you Kim and OTPirate!

16k Gallon, IG Vinyl, 16 x 34 x 25 Lagoon. Pentair Intelliflo VS2, ScreenLogic 2, Pentair Sand Filter, Colorlogic LEDs, TF-100, Speedstir, Pentair 920 Prowler (Rosie), and all wine is fine.

6. Back To Top    #6

Will you be able include the XL version of chlorine test when we order a whole refill test kit?
    Mark
    20'x28' IG, Vinyl, (Sept 2015) 14,900 Gallon, 3'4 to 5'6 deep, Jandy Proflo 1.5 HP, 220v, 2 speed pump, Waterway Carefree 27" 400 LB Sand filter, Digital Nano plus SWG, TF-100 test kit /speed stir. Dolphin Primal x3 robotic cleaner

7. Back To Top    #7

In the Industry

The Refill set will contain one 2 ounce R-0871 and a jar of powder R-0870 (which is an XL option). You can get, as a separate item, the XL option (look under all TF-100 refills). I hope that answers your question.

8. Back To Top    #8

Sounds great, thank you!
    Mark
    20'x28' IG, Vinyl, (Sept 2015) 14,900 Gallon, 3'4 to 5'6 deep, Jandy Proflo 1.5 HP, 220v, 2 speed pump, Waterway Carefree 27" 400 LB Sand filter, Digital Nano plus SWG, TF-100 test kit /speed stir. Dolphin Primal x3 robotic cleaner

9. Back To Top    #9

How long does the annual spring sale typically last? Is it over for this year?
    Thanks.
    16.5K gal, IG, plaster pool w- spillover spa (30 years old), muni water, Hayward DE4820 filter, Pentair Intelliflo VS 3HP 011018 (Primary), Pentair Whisperflo 1-1/2 HP 011514 (for spa jets), Hayward H250FDN Low-Nox Heater, Hayward PoolVac Plus cleaner, Taylor K-2006 test kit

10. Back To Top    #10

In the Industry

I typically start it March 1-21. I did extend it by three days due to the cold weather. I am going to PM you. Thanks, Rebecca