dolphin nautilus plus Worth it for 11000 gallon pool?

It certainly is a fancy Dolphin. Have you looked at the Dolphin Discovery sold thru Dohany's? Many of us here have this one.

Link to Discovery--> Doheny's Discovery Powered by Dolphin | Doheny's Pool Supplies Fast - Doheny's Pool Supplies Fast

I like the larger basket better myself rather than the book type baskets. And yes, this one climbs up my walls to scrub the waterline and a bit above that...saves us from having to brush for sure!

Maddie :flower:

Have you read this thread? --> Doheny's Discovery, S200, Active20, Triton owners club

It is hard to say whether it is worth it for you. For me with a 19,000 gallon pool, it was definitely worth it. I just stick it in the pool, turn it on, and come back 3 hours later to pull it out and clean the filters. No need to scrub or vacuum the pool again. Just use my little robot whenever I see a need. Heck, I usually stick it in before a football game, and take it out after the game is over. Totally worth it to be able to relax, drink a cold one, pop a few pigs in a blanket, all the while my robot does the pool work.

Now is it worth it to you? You have to be the judge of that. :)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.