PureLine LED Light in Pentair Niche???

Hi Aggiewonder,

This is Patrick from InyoPools and the PureColors will replace the Sam/Sal lights. We have replaced many of the Sam/Sal lights with the PureColors, if I can be of any help please let me know.

Hi Patrick. I think I was chatting with you yesterday about this but we were disconnected.

IMG_3733.jpgIMG_3734.jpgIMG_3735.jpgIMG_3736.jpgIMG_3737.jpgIMG_3739.jpg

What measurements did you say you needed again? Diameter of stainless steel ring & depth of fixture from front of lens to back where cable exits fixture? Anything else?

Thanks!

If your lights match the measurements below, the PureColors will fit.

Pool
pentair-amerilite-dims.jpg

Spa
pentair-78101200-dims.jpg

^ this.... @OP, you are on the right track! How do I know? We have the same Niche and I just replaced our light fixtures with PureLine PureColors LED.

7824xxx = Spa
7821XX, 7822XX, 7823XX = Pool

http://www.inyopools.com/ProductListing/pureline-pure-colors-led-pool-light-fixtures.aspx

Click on the above link and pay attention to the "Pool/Spa Type" column. The preference is yours, 120 or 12VAC. The length of the cable will determine how far your J-box is from the light fixture + allow at least 5' slack. I have no experience whatsoever in cable pulling. But with the aid of the cable lubricant, it was a breeze.

Good Luck!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.