Weird start to Thanksgiving break for this teacher!

kimkats

Mod Squad
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 10, 2012
Tallahassee, FL
Got a robo call early this morning (4:20am) that schools in our county would be closed today (Friday 11/17/17) due to escaped prisoners :shock: from the jail! The news story says they got out through the Law Library ceiling at midnight! Now tell me what they were doing in the law library at midnight instead of "tucked" in to they beds???

Got to love a small county! Just hope we don't have to make up the day!

The area is VERY rural aka woods and dirt roads. I live 25 miles from there "in town". It is going to be almost impossible to find them with the 'copters they have in the air. The dogs are not having much luck finding either from what I hear.

The above link is the story about it. :( Oh well, they added a day to my break!

I saw the pictures of the escaped people. They seem like nice upstanding citizens. I'm sure that it's just a misunderstanding. They probably went out to do charity work and forgot to check out with the staff. They'll be back soon and everyone will have a good laugh.

That is the thought around the area. They will end up finding them with someone hiding them

These fine fellas are well known to the people with the pretty lights on the top of their cars :roll:

I have to say I got a lot done yesterday! Had lunch with a friend, shopping done, yard work done, etc. THANKS GUYS! hehe

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.