HELP! Need help in identifying filter

Nov 7, 2017
Spain
Hello all,

I've purchased a hot tub from an unreliable supplier who never delivered any filters with the unit, a Thermals Spa model Ocean. As I don't live where the hot tub is located, I've been operating it only a few days every few months, and emptying it, therefore not having filters was not really an issue - by the time I could visit the store again they had discontinued selling this brand and don't carry the filters anymore. Even the manufacture has been unhelpful referring me to Amazon and looking for code ZX-350 from rising dragon, 350x125mm which doesn't exist.

I'm lost at knowing which filters I should purchase. Should the cartridges fully fit within each enclosure (there are two holes), or I can basically buy any filters that fit in term of length and appropriate screw-in end? Attached are pictures of the spaces where the filter should fit. What's the difference between open top and handle?

Thank you for any help you can provide.

Frank
Pic2.jpgPic1.jpgPic3.jpg

Frank,

Does your Ocean spa look like this one??? Thermals Spa Ltd. Ocean Hot Tub Specifications.

Is your Spa an older model? It seems like the Ocean is still on the website so I'm not sure why they would not still sell the filters..

Do you have the floating parts that sit atop of the filter? Does the Spa have one hole for the filter or two side by side?

I have been unable to find any manual that might help us.. :(

How about a picture of the whole spa and the main control panel. A lot of times spas are built by one manufacturer and then sold under different brand names..

Thanks,

Jim R.

Frank,

Does your Ocean spa look like this one??? Thermals Spa Ltd. Ocean Hot Tub Specifications.

Is your Spa an older model? It seems like the Ocean is still on the website so I'm not sure why they would not still sell the filters..

Do you have the floating parts that sit atop of the filter? Does the Spa have one hole for the filter or two side by side?

I have been unable to find any manual that might help us.. :(

How about a picture of the whole spa and the main control panel. A lot of times spas are built by one manufacturer and then sold under different brand names..

Thanks,

Jim R.

Hi,

That's the same model - I don't have any floating parts that would go atop the filter. There are two holes side by side, same dimensions which I guess would mean two filters? I'm not in the same country where it is located unfortunately to take a picture of the controler. I've tried emailing the manufacturer (there's no answer on their phone number despite trying many times) and at the end was only to get hold of someone by text message who told me the Rising Dragon part number, which dosen't exist online.

THank you for any advice you can give.

Frank

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.