Where to buy chemicals Houston

fi-na-ll-y!

Bronze Supporter
Jul 7, 2017
Katy TX
Please forgive me if this question has already been answered somewhere, I looked through several forums and did not see anything... suggestions for best place to get chemicals in west Houston? Muratic acid, chlorine mostly... besides Walter-mart?

Muriatic acid is typically found at Home Depot, Lowes, or paint stores. Bleach or liquid chlorine is found at Walmart or the previously mentioned stores. You might find it at pool stores. Check the date as some of it can be old. Look for a number that looks like 17XXX. The XXX is the day of the year it was bottled. Look for less than 30 days ago.

Take care.

I am sure you have probably read this on this site but be watchful of your pool water chemistry, especially next year in the spring and early summer, if you are using your Nature2 with solid chlorine and the mineral cartridge. The mineral cartridge is best to never be used and the solid chlorine only when you are on extended absences from your pool.

The ozonator you can leave plugged in but when it requires any maintenance I would not spend the money. They are not applicable to outdoor, residential pools.

Take care.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.