Pentair Legend Platinum Feed hose

Hi all,

Just recently purchased home with pool. The pool is about 10 years old construction. I currently have a Pentair Legend Platinum Truck as my pool cleaner. I replaced the tires on it and all the drive gear looks to be in good shape. I am needing to replace the feed hose on the cleaner as it has ruptured in several places.

Is the feed hose interchangeable with Polaris as far as size OD/ID? Are the majority of the parts such as the floats, backup valves, PRV all reusable? Since it's an older model of cleaner I have had some troubles finding parts.

Welcome to TFP! I like your name! Nice touch!

I don't know the answer to your question but know someone who should. I will get them over here to help you out. Hold on a bit for them to get back with us.

Kim:kim:

Hi TxRenegade12, There should still be parts available for your Pentair Platinum Legend Cleaner, could you let me know which parts from the attached diagram that you require?

Screen Shot 2017-10-22 at 7.51.07 AM.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.