Remote Facetime Pool Maintenance Consulting?

Oct 17, 2017
Austin, TX
[FONT=&quot]So my pool has a few issues (bad blower in the spa, I want to upgrade the Aqualink to the wireless/iphone version, etc). [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I have a background in electronics (BSEE), have plenty of tools, and feel like I could handle most of this stuff on my own, rather than pay the inflated costs of a pool repairman.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]But, I'm new to pools (though learning) and would like someone I could pay to help me with any issues that may arise. we would use Facetime (iOS), Skype, or something like that. Does anyone know of such a service (or is willing to try it out). Like I said, I'll try to make it worth your time. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Ever since Google Helpouts closed down a couple of years ago, I haven't found a great resources for online consultants like this. I used Google Helpouts for electrical and plumbing issues in the past with great success. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]thanks![/FONT]

b,

Welcome to TFP... A Great resource for all your pool upgrade questions... :drown:

I really doubt you will need it... Most automation systems are pretty dirt simple for anyone with a technical background.

We also have some pretty sharp Jandy/Aqualink guys that are members of this website that should be able to answer any questions that do come up.

Thanks for posting,

Jim R.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.