Hayward colorlogic light problem

Hi Joe Terry,

It does sound like the PCB board inside the Hayward ColorLogic is going bad, the exact same thing happened to me on my light. The downside to the LED lights that use a PCB board instead of a bulb is that the entire light fixture needs to be replaced when the board/bulb goes bad. I personally like a light like the PureLine PureColors as the LED Bulb is replaceable meaning that if the bulb goes bad then you are looking at an easy $150 bulb replacement instead of a more difficult $600 complete light fixture replacement. If you did decide to go with a PureColors light fixture then you would need to replace both of your lights so they would synchronize. If you decided to stay with the ColorLogic then you would need one of these Hayward ColorLogic Lights.

I think it's so when they plaster the pool when new, or replaster later, that it can be out of the way. If it were in the pool niche, it would be a pain to work around. I know this is A reason, but I'm not sure if it's THE reason.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.