Pentair Easy Touch Booster Pump Issue

Sep 24, 2017
Tampa FL
We have the Pentair Easy Touch. We have our booster pump (fountains) on a schedule to run 9:30-6 everyday. For some reason they don't turn on until 12:30. It's like there is some delay. I have checked both the remote and panel and the schedule is defiantly set to 9:30-6. Weird thing is the Booster Pump light comes on at 9:30 as scheduled. See photo attached. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Travis

Attachments

• IMG_1842.jpg
    IMG_1842.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 17
Travis,

Welcome to TFP... A Great resource for pool owners that just missed the "Big One".... :drown:

Is this a new system or has it worked well in the past and now does not work?

Logically, it can't do what you say it does, so there has to be some confusion or maybe a programming issue...

When I think "Booster Pump" that is generally the pump that runs a pressure side cleaner. What does your fountain pump look like? Can you post a pic of your equipment pad?

When Aux 5 (What is labeled as Booster Pump) turns on it just closes a relay that applies power to the pump. So unless this relay is controlled by another relay it can't just come on whenever it wants.

Thanks for a good puzzle... Let's see if one of our experts has any ideas...

Jim R.

rph,

Your guess is as good as mine, but I'm not sure that you can have a three hour delay for anything..

My guess is that we are not talking apples to apples... I suspect some confusion is going on... Probably only by me .... :cool:

Jim R.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.