My Story, the story of a lucky guy

Jul 28, 2017
Canada, North Bay
So... I was browsing on Kijiji which is a local Canadian sales app for andrioid, iphone and the web. People typically post items they have for sale on this kijiji. One day I noticed someone selling an entire pool set up, I mean everything, Pool, heater, Filter, Pump, Winter Cover, Solar cover, even chemicals for the entire year. They were asking 1000, I got them to 400 bucks for everything, additional 150 for the heater and another 100 for the Rubbermaid shed. the entire set up for 650 cdn.

One catch... I had to take it down and bring it all home and that was a huge job... thankfully I had local friends to lend me an enclosed trailer, pool liner survived and all.

So far it's been so easy to maintain I love it, PH good, Alkalinity Good, Chlorine Good and now that I finally got my aqua pro50 set up we are enjoying a nice warm pool on a terribly cold summer in Canada. My pool is 30 by 16 feet and 52 inches high/deep. Jaquzi pump 1 1/2hp and a big sand filter.

So with a little hard work, taking down and putting up a pool, I have myself an amazing summer environment to get drunk in hahaha!