Help my my arch nemesis letro legend cleaner.

Aug 7, 2017
Corinth, TX
This fans cleaner. Letro Legend 4 wheel. Not sure the model exactly. Came with the house. Have rebuilt it a few times and cleans great but the dang thing keeps getting hung up on the cleaner wall fitting. The problem seems to happen when the back up valve kicks on, goes to the wall, drags the hose over the fitting on the wall, then gets hung up. Cleaner can't pull back up valve over hose at fitting against the wall and back up valve can't pul cleaner over the hose. Tail on cleaner shoots water everywhere till I discover the problem and turn it off. Happens every time. Have adjusted direction of jet of cleaner. Have replaced floats, new hoses, adjusted length to no avail. What I need is a guard of some kind that clips onto the pressure relieve valve and keeps back up valve from climbing over. Anyone ever heard of one? I swear I've seen one on the web at some point but have searched and searched with nothing. Need some help. I've been fighting this thing for ever

- - - Updated - - -

Don't know what I meant by "this fans cleaner" at the beginning of post. Auto correct likely to blame. Disregard my lack of proof reading lol. Thanks for the help guys

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.