Trying to install Jandy AquaPure 1400

downtfish

Bronze Supporter
May 6, 2015
katy, tx
I installed and wired the aqua pure to a Aqualink RS today. I ran wires from the load side of the filter pump to the aquapure as per instructions. For some reason I am not getting any power to the Aquapure when I turn everything on. My guess is I have a bad power unit as I replace the wiring with new wiring to make sure that wasn't the issue and checked the PIB with a multimeter and did not get a reading.

The filter relay is a 2 speed relay for a 2 speed pump. I'm not sure if that matters. Also the line side has wires going to the polaris booster pump. Not sure if that matters or not.

Thought I would ask the smart people here if they have any thoughts.

I figured it out. Seems the electrician that originally installed it did not wire the filter pump to the relay that is shown in all the Jandy diagrams and manuals. Instead he wired the blower to that and the cleaner in-line beneath it. Hence the wires from the line 1 and 2 going to the line one and 2 to the relay beneath. Those two have their own 240V breaker.

The filter pump was wired next to the 2 speed controller for the 2 speed pump. Wired it to that and everything is working great.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.