Question - Intelibrite Pentair Pool Lights

Aug 15, 2016
Houston, TX
I have a minor issue with my intelibrite pentair pool and spa color changing lights. I've read the manual many times and my understanding is that once you change the color, the next time you put the lights on it should be set on the previously selected color. Meaning if I want my pool lights to be blue and I set them on blue, turn them off, the next time I turn them on they should still be blue. However, no matter what color or mode I select, the next time the lights come on they always default to setting #1. I have tried using the remote. I have tried using the box. I have tried flipping the breaker as well as the reset button. I can change the color to whatever I want but once they turn off they will always default back to that first setting. I've talked to other pool owners that have these lights and they do not have this issue. I have contacted Pentair Tech Support but just thought I would throw this out there...maybe someone has had this problem too. Thanks!

I guess I haven't really paid attention to how they work but I do believe mine always turn on to white. It's been a while since I had them on a solid color, normally we use one of the color changing options like "swim" or "Caribbean" available in screen logic.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.