FC fine but other chems off-the-chart low??

Just wanted to jump in and tell you that you are doing great. Lots of people come to this board and just don't listen. The people here are as close to pool experts that you will ever find. Keep listening and learning and soon you will be the one helping the newbies!

Just wanted to jump in and tell you that you are doing great. Lots of people come to this board and just don't listen. The people here are as close to pool experts that you will ever find. Keep listening and learning and soon you will be the one helping the newbies!

For some reason, I didn't see this til know.

Thank you so much!

To be honest, I get a bit embarrassed about how helpless I am at times. Namely, I end up later seeing that a lot of what I am asking is answered/explained on this site!

We are all here to help those who ask. Don't feel embarrassed about asking a question. That's what helps you learn. Like it or not, we've all been newbies at one point. We would rather you ask if you're unsure. It is easier to offer guidance beforehand than try to correct a misapplied chem addition. Water chemistry isn't really a new science so most questions asked on the site have probably been answered a few times before. The search box comes in very handy if want to use it, but keep asking your questions. We will be happy to help you in the right direction.

Welcome!
The most important thing to take away at this point is: Ask your questions here and not at the Pool Store! I found this site a few months back and have learned so much! I actually have my own technical consultant (click link in my sig) - Thanks Brian!

There is no better pleasure to seeing crystal clear water all the time and understanding why. Becoming proficient with the test kit is also kind of cool. :testkit:

I noticed you were running a SWG - did you measure your salt levels and ensure they are where they need to be per SWG manufacturer?

Just a little side note: As a member of the site you can easily post pictures. Pictures will always grab everyone's attention! It is a kind of food for TFP'ers.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.