My Summer is Officially Over

Sorry to hear Casey, I know how it is. I had my left foot done 4 yrs ago. My big toe was pointing 45* left and the 2 toes after were floating out of joint. I looked like Franken Foot with 4 pins sticking out. After a few weeks the Doc would spin the pins to keep 'em free...I know you'all are jealous but we take our toes for granted, they are our brakes and balance. I hope you a speedy recovery!

Mike

Sorry to hear Casey, I know how it is. I had my left foot done 4 yrs ago. My big toe was pointing 45* left and the 2 toes after were floating out of joint. I looked like Franken Foot with 4 pins sticking out. After a few weeks the Doc would spin the pins to keep 'em free...I know you'all are jealous but we take our toes for granted, they are our brakes and balance. I hope you a speedy recovery!

Mike

Toes are definitely not over rated as we need them for balance, especially the balls of the foot where the big toe joint is. I was losing balance more frequently over the last several months, especially at work when I needed to be 100%. I had a horrible night last night. Hubby was at work and I was at home alone. I know I was up every hour on the hour trying to find pain relief. I did not think this surgery would be as painful as it has been.

- - - Updated - - -

Right!

Yes, best to be careful early on. Any slight issues would hurt a LOT and make me cry!

I went out on porch and nearly fell over because I got caught in the screen door and hubby was in the shower. I had to go sit down before he found me laying on the floor somewhere!

- - - Updated - - -

Prompt recovery, Casey! I'm sure the TFP forum will keep you active !!!!

I've been away for awhile because of my new job but find myself here everyday since I've been off work. I read more than anything because I'm on some good drugs n don't want to come across like an idiot. lol

- - - Updated - - -

Sling Beverage Cooler | soft cooler | UncommonGoods

I got your solution.............................

I think you should bring this to me right now Woody.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.