Above ground pool fencing for sale

Kemble

Gold Supporter
Mar 12, 2017
CO
I purchased some above ground pool fencing for my 15 x 30 above ground pool with the intention of installing it. After the deck was finished I was going to install it next. The wife decided she didn't want it and I am past the 30 day returns window from the place I purchased it and they wont accept it back.

I do not know if I'm allowed to sell these on these forums so if I am not, feel free to remove this post and please let me know and I will try craigslist or somewhere else.

I have for sale:

Above Ground Pool Fencing | Premium Guard Above Ground Pool Safety Fence - 08 spans / 1-A :::AboveGroundPoolSafety.com

(1) Kit A - Paid $173.95, asking $140
(2) Kit B - Paid $119.76 ($59.88 ea), asking $100 ($50 ea)

You will be responsible for shipping unless you buy all 3 kits together then I will cover the cost of shipping.

These are brand new in the box, I never even opened the boxes. The went strait into the shed when they were delivered and sat there since early June.

This is NOT enough to cover an entire 15 x 30 pool as I bought just enough to supplement the sections of the pool that was not being covered by the deck I built. It is however enough to cover 14 sections. Sections meaning from support pole to support pole. Please count the number of sections you may need.

Please PM me if interested.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.