Use PoolMath. Put the size of your pool in the box to the upper left of the page. Then go down to salt and put 0 now and 3200 in Target. Will give you ##'s to add.

Sams Club in BHC has the cheapest salt. Use Water Softener salt. The plain one, no iron stuff. Next best I have found is Home Depot. No need for Pool Salt.

Also -- you can eliminate the Ozone and Nature 2 stuff from your equipment. The Ozone thing does nothing and the Nature 2 adds copper that you do not want.

Get a good test kit -- TF100 from TFTestkits.net. You need it to manage your CYA and higher FC levels you will have with the SWCG.

Take care.

The K2005 is OK but you need a FAS-DPD test for high FC. You can only buy them online. TFTestkits.net has that too. You might get a CYA reagent refill while you are at.

You will be running your CYA at 70 to 80 and FC at 7-9 with the SWCG. That is what I do. Works great. I have never had any organic issue with our pool in 3 years using this system.

You will build Calcium Hardness. I just drained as my CH hit 900. Took about 16 months to get there.

Take care.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.