CLICK HERE to Become a TroubleFreePool.com Supporter!

In the middle of my first pool install and found this site about a week ago. It is amazing and I have learned a lot by just looking around. I wish that I had found it before I started my build but it should prove invaluable in the future. It has helped a lot so far and I became a supporter. I did not feel right seeing all of this great advice and not contributing something back. Thank you for this site.

Thank you greatly for your support! We're all looking forward to helping you learn more about your pool!!! I just sent you an email with your discount codes so please open it as there's also a small note of great importance to you inside. ;D

Thanks again!!!!

The build thread will have to wait until this weekend when I find out what I am up to. I have been out of town and returning tomorrow night to see what we have going on. I hope pictures will follow in the build thread.

maw

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.