CLICK HERE to Become a TroubleFreePool.com Supporter!

TFP has been my go to website regarding everything for our swimming pool for a couple years now. I have been meaning to "Support" TFP but never got around to it until today! Thank you TFP for all you do and for all the help and knowledge you have given me over the past couple years! My pool would be full of unnecessary chemicals (as it was before finding TFP) and probably a complete disaster if I had not found this website!

TFP has been my go to website regarding everything for our swimming pool for a couple years now. I have been meaning to "Support" TFP but never got around to it until today! Thank you TFP for all you do and for all the help and knowledge you have given me over the past couple years! My pool would be full of unnecessary chemicals (as it was before finding TFP) and probably a complete disaster if I had not found this website!

Thank YOU for your support and kind words. We all feel the same way! Your support helps us all keep spreading the word and helping others.

Maddie :flower:

I just became a supporter and forgot to put my user ID in the memo---will it still recognize me by my email? :(

As long as your email address for TFP matches PayPal I’ll find it. Even if not I’ll still email your PayPal email address all the information and request your username then. As for your donation, I’m processing it right now!

And I thank you for your support! In the email we fully rolled out the new eBook for Pool school which we are excited about. This book was made possible by your donations. We’ve received a good bit of positive feedback and know it’ll help new users in the future......and your donations made it happen!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Just received my new test kit. Got my first one back in 2004. Should be starting construction next week on a new pool. How do I use the inyo store credit?

In the email sent to you there was a link to InyoPools website. Click on that and it will take you directly to a page that contains your unique promotional code. Copy this code and paste it in the appropriate box during checkout.

AmazonSmile contributor

Any chance TFP would consider an AmazonSmiles program similar to the Support TFP program? It might be a good way to spur on the rest of the forum members to make the change on their Amazon accounts if they see a constant reminder of the donation achievements of other members.

I'm a True Believer in TFP either way, I just think it might be an easy and free advertising way to boost even more donations.

AmazonSmiles Feb 2018.jpg

Hi, had a quick question on the membership benefits: How long do I have to use the discount coupons for INYO and Marina after getting the membership?

All honesty, I don’t know. Please let me get in touch with the companies and I’ll get back to ya. It’ll likely take a few days due to the Easter Holiday but I’ll respond once I know.

In the middle of my first pool install and found this site about a week ago. It is amazing and I have learned a lot by just looking around. I wish that I had found it before I started my build but it should prove invaluable in the future. It has helped a lot so far and I became a supporter. I did not feel right seeing all of this great advice and not contributing something back. Thank you for this site.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.