CLICK HERE to Become a TroubleFreePool.com Supporter!

Hi Jason, I may have sent you double PM's. Sorry about that. They did not show up in my sent folder either time. I thought I never sent it last night when I didn't see it, so probably double sent it this morning. Anyway, thanks and love the site!

I made a rough estimate of how much I spent on chemicals for my pool last year (the first year after install) and I came up with nearly $500. After getting frustrated with the costs and wild swings in my pool's chemistry, I stumbled upon this website. I dug deeply into Pool School and asked lots of newbie questions. Using the advice on this forum, I got my Pool Builder to remove a Pool Frog/Ozonator system and install an SWG under warranty.

Today marks 1 month with the SWG and using the TFP care methods. In that 1 month I've spent $35 on bleach and muriatic acid to get the pool stabilized at the TFP recommended levels. I'll bet I won't spend $50 (primarily for MA) the rest of the season–which runs through October here in Tucson! My pool looks fabulous and requires not more than 30 minutes per week to keep it that way. Just made my donation to TFP–now I'm a lifer!

Many thanks to all the folks on TFP! :swim: :party:

Thanks to all who contribute. As you may notice, there is no advertising on TFP and no other source of revenue for maintaining the forum other than what you volunteer to give. We are very appreciative.

This site is a lifesaver! Everyone who owns a pool should learn from this site and save themselves time, money, and worry. I was skeptical at first, but after being diligent and trusting their system it has all paid off. I'll gladly donate to a site that has saved me thousands of dollars over the course of the last few years. . . I can't thank you guys enough!

Hi Jason,

I just became a supporter but i think it was long overdue! Thank you all for the help you provide saving us from the crooks at the pool store!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I'm in. I said this in my email to Jason but I think the Pool Math itself is worth this and is an invaluable tool and should be a paid part of the site IMO. That combined with the extremely fast responses to thread questions and the expert advice, I'm in.

Wish I did it two weeks ago before ordering the TF-100 though, still worth it :goodjob:

Read about the TFP method and started practicing. Saved a bunch of money over the pool store recommended chemicals which appeared to be daunting both in complexity and absurd pricing. The simplicity and well founded, tested and solid advice from the hosts as well as many contributors have made owning a pool more enjoyable. Thank you for all of the advice and tools.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.