Auto pool cleaner

Sep 17, 2016
North Tonawanda
Hello! Soon we will be opening out pool and have been considering an automatic pool cleaner. We have a 20x40 pool, about 25,000 gallons. Deep end is 9 foot and the shallow end is 3 foot leading to a pretty steep slope between them. So far the high end ones admit that they will get stuck in the deep end because the robot will think the slope is a wall. We tried the creepy crawly and we have yet to be able to get it to run for more than 5 minutes. Does ANYONE have a suggestion!?

Our pool is practically identical in design. Our Dolphin Active 20 works great. Zero issues of the type you describe. Click the link in my signature to see the Owner's thread.

Welcome Driver! Glad you found the forum...:goodjob:

Yes indeed, we all have our favorites, but Maytronics Dolphins seem to rule, at least around here. I'm a dedicated fan of the top of the line M Series, and I would certainly recommend one for a large pool like that.

The S Series is also very popular here as well. You can read and ask questions about both in their respective fan club threads. Don't worry if you think the question has been asked, we all love to blab and blab about our Robots, so ask away. :lol:

Hope you enjoy your time on TFP!

Dolphin M Series Fan Club

Doheny's Discovery, S200, Active20, Triton owners club

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.