Hello from TX, new guy to this forum checks in.

May 25, 2017
desoto/tx
Hello all, having spent the last almost 20 years trying to keep the inground pool going ... I have finally decided to join a forum and listen to experts for a change. the funny thing is this was the year I had thought I was ahead of the game... I have rarely in the past 20 years had the pool ready to swim in my may and I really thought I was ahead of the curve... last year I finally had a successful season with the intellichor ic40 I had bought a couple of years before ... so this year I was READY@! Well apparently not! ic40 wont stay on for more than 15 min at a time. Oh well time to join a forum and see if others have had similar issues! I will be using the search function shortly! In any case I was glad to find this place and really look forward to learning more about all things pool.

Welcome to TFP! I don't personally have any experience with the ic40, but there are plenty around here who will be able to help you. I spent 14 years battling my pool before I found this place recently, I feel your pain!

Rest assured, you're in good hands here and you're about to realize very quickly that this whole pool maintenance thing can be a lot easier than you've experienced.