General Forum Questions

Ecoke

Bronze Supporter
May 18, 2017
Ocala, FL (Central FL)
As I read through posts I notice members talking about pictures of pools etc that are not there for me to view. Other times I do see pictures posted...what am I missing??? (Besides the pictures):D

I notice on some threads there is an orange colored icon in the listing of threads...what is the significance of the coloring...I did look to see if I could dig up an answer to no avail.

thanks folks!

The missing pics may be that the person closed their photos to public browsing or they removed the pic. I also noticed I could not see the pics from tap a talk on my O.L.D laptop that was running XP.

When you say orange colored icon.......do you mean the "envelope" right before the title? Can you point one out to me?

Kim:kim:

Orange envelope means that it is a "hot topic", which just means it has had a bunch of views. Don't know what constitutes a bunch of views, whether it has to do with how many have seen it versus time or if there is a set number, but that is what it means.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.