SLAMming and pool won't clear

You can use the pucks to raise cya. It's probably easier to just add stabilizer to get you to your level. Also, it may seem silly but using pucks may even end up costing you more in long run. Using pucks, you will end up testing cya a lot to keep track of cya. The cost of buying additional bottles of cya reagent could ultimately be more than the cost of just buying seperate stabilizer

That makes sense. I just figured because I had them I could use poolmath to figure out what they would add and test when I think I'm close. From what I can tell if I add 6-8 oz pucks over the course of the next couple weeks, my CYA should raise 13, which should put me close to 40. I can test then and see if I'm on track with the cya... Does that sound like reasonable logic?

In other news, I PASSED THE OCLT!!!! Readings last night and this morning did not budge
fc 15.5
cc 0.5

I have never been happier to get to 31 drops! Now I'm nervous about maintaining, but I think I can do it!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.