New Owner/builder in Homestead,Fl

Mar 4, 2017
Homestead, Fl
In the process of our owner pool build in South Florida. Sorry I am late to posting but here are a few pictures and details of where we are at this point. We will definitely be looking for opinions on finishing and options!! Details: 25x45 pool with 25x8 sunshelf and 8x8 spa.

Attachments

• IMG_4030.jpg
    IMG_4030.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 387
  • IMG_4045.jpg
    IMG_4045.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 391
a23d9d4caad9a3f5eff7ce85e1875a37.jpg
6a522170ad518bdb498dc3a4c564fefd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome start! How many gals do you think it will hold. Now would be a good time to up date your signature (setting-upper right, edit signature-middle left). Put in your pool type and size (gals) as well and equipment kind and size.

Kim:kim:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Awesome start! How many gals do you think it will hold. Now would be a good time to up date your signature (setting-upper right, edit signature-middle left). Put in your pool type and size (gals) as well and equipment kind and size.

Kim:kim:
I thought you were asking how many women the pool would hold when you asked how many gals. :p Which I thought was a little sexist coming from you! LOL. I guess I need more coffee.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.