Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Owner/builder in Homestead,Fl

1. Back To Top    #1

New Owner/builder in Homestead,Fl

In the process of our owner pool build in South Florida. Sorry I am late to posting but here are a few pictures and details of where we are at this point. We will definitely be looking for opinions on finishing and options!! Details: 25x45 pool with 25x8 sunshelf and 8x8 spa.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: New Owner/builder in Homestead,Fl

Owner built 25x45 rectangle with 8ft sun shelf and 8x8 spa, shotcrete, 31K Gal. Intelliflow VS, EZtouch, ic40, 460 clean & clear filter. Travertine ivory French pattern paver deck and coping, NPT Sunstone mosaic.

3. Back To Top    #3

Owner built 25x45 rectangle with 8ft sun shelf and 8x8 spa, shotcrete, 31K Gal. Intelliflow VS, EZtouch, ic40, 460 clean & clear filter. Travertine ivory French pattern paver deck and coping, NPT Sunstone mosaic.

4. Back To Top    #4

Getting closer!

5. Back To Top    #5

Looks like an awesome pool. Looking forward to seeing the finished product. I am starting an owner builder project myself pretty soon
    25x15 pool & 5x7 spa, Pentair Easy Touch 8, Pentair Intelliflo, Pentair Ultratemp heater, Pentair C&C 520sqft, Pentair Screen Logic 2, Intellibrite 5G pool & spa lights

6. Back To Top    #6

Thanks! Will be posting more progress pictures today.

7. Back To Top    #7

Thanks! Owner/builder is the way to go if you can do it!

8. Back To Top    #8

I won't be undergoing a project as big as yours. Simple 16x24 pool on a 25x32 deck. Still challenging nonetheless. My granddaughter is ready for the project to get done. Ordering my plans next week.
    25x15 pool & 5x7 spa, Pentair Easy Touch 8, Pentair Intelliflo, Pentair Ultratemp heater, Pentair C&C 520sqft, Pentair Screen Logic 2, Intellibrite 5G pool & spa lights

9. Back To Top    #9

Awesome start! How many gals do you think it will hold. Now would be a good time to up date your signature (setting-upper right, edit signature-middle left). Put in your pool type and size (gals) as well and equipment kind and size.

Kim
    TFP Moderator 33x52 round AG 25,600 gals Sand Filter 1.5hp Pump - 2 Speed, SLAM, Pool School, Recommended Levels, Recommended Chemicals, Pool Math, Chlorine/CYA Chart, TF-100 Test Kit

10. Back To Top    #10

Tile and coping almost done

11. Back To Top    #11

PRETTY!!! I love your waterline tile!!!

Kim
    TFP Moderator 33x52 round AG 25,600 gals Sand Filter 1.5hp Pump - 2 Speed, SLAM, Pool School, Recommended Levels, Recommended Chemicals, Pool Math, Chlorine/CYA Chart, TF-100 Test Kit

12. Back To Top    #12

Me too! Whose is it?

12K Gallon IG Lap Pool (c. 2001)
    6.6 ft x 48 ft/White Plaster/Concrete
    Pentair Superflo VS Pump 2.0 HP/Sand Filter
    Dolphin S300i Robot/SolarBreeze Robot
    TFT-100 Test Kit

13. Back To Top    #13

It's sunstone from npt. It's even prettier in person. Pictures defintely don't show all the colors that it has.

14. Back To Top    #14

Here are some updated pics of the tile and coping that has been finished! It's coming along.

15. Back To Top    #15

Quote Originally Posted by gresh1003 View Post
    It's sunstone from npt. It's even prettier in person. Pictures defintely don't show all the colors that it has.
    Is sunstone the color or the tile family?

I couldn't find it on NPT's website.

16. Back To Top    #16

That is coming out awesome! SO pretty!

Kim

17. Back To Top    #17

I think lagoon is the color of the tile family. I had a hard time finding it online as well. We actually had a contractor bring by samples and he had it with him.

18. Back To Top    #18

Thanks kimkats! I can not wait to be swimming

19. Back To Top    #19

Quote Originally Posted by LDVPool View Post
    Is sunstone the color or the tile family?

I couldn't find it on NPT's website.
    I'm thinking maybe they have replaced the sunstone with the arctic. But our local pool supply place was able to order the sunstone. The arctic is a lot more blue than the sunstone.

20. Back To Top    #20

Quote Originally Posted by kimkats View Post
    Awesome start! How many gals do you think it will hold. Now would be a good time to up date your signature (setting-upper right, edit signature-middle left). Put in your pool type and size (gals) as well and equipment kind and size.

Kim
    I thought you were asking how many women the pool would hold when you asked how many gals. Which I thought was a little sexist coming from you! LOL. I guess I need more coffee.
    20'x35' Freeform Gunite sport pool. Raised 8' round spa with spillover. 9'x9' sun shelf with light/fountain/ umbrella holder. Rock waterfall flowing into spa, built in table and pool area. 31'x50' paver patio plus 12'x50' paver patio under Elite aluminum roof. Jandy VS FLO PRO 2HP Pump, Jandy Pro CS250 Filter, iAqualink 2.0 Automation and Jandy JE3000TR heat pump. 31x50 screen enclosure mansard roof in bronze.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast