New Owner/builder in Homestead,Fl

gresh1003

Mar 4, 2017
Homestead, Fl
In the process of our owner pool build in South Florida. Sorry I am late to posting but here are a few pictures and details of where we are at this point. We will definitely be looking for opinions on finishing and options!! Details: 25x45 pool with 25x8 sunshelf and 8x8 spa.

Attachments

joeg2246

Sep 4, 2009
Cocoa, Florida
Looks like an awesome pool. Looking forward to seeing the finished product. I am starting an owner builder project myself pretty soon

joeg2246

Sep 4, 2009
Cocoa, Florida
I won't be undergoing a project as big as yours. Simple 16x24 pool on a 25x32 deck. Still challenging nonetheless. My granddaughter is ready for the project to get done. Ordering my plans next week.

kimkats

Mod Squad
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 10, 2012
Tallahassee, FL
Awesome start! How many gals do you think it will hold. Now would be a good time to up date your signature (setting-upper right, edit signature-middle left). Put in your pool type and size (gals) as well and equipment kind and size.

Kim:kim:

gresh1003

Mar 4, 2017
Homestead, Fl
I think lagoon is the color of the tile family. I had a hard time finding it online as well. We actually had a contractor bring by samples and he had it with him.

gresh1003

Mar 4, 2017
Homestead, Fl
Is sunstone the color or the tile family?

I couldn't find it on NPT's website.
I'm thinking maybe they have replaced the sunstone with the arctic. But our local pool supply place was able to order the sunstone. The arctic is a lot more blue than the sunstone.

MommaJ

Bronze Supporter
Feb 22, 2017
Palm Bay
Awesome start! How many gals do you think it will hold. Now would be a good time to up date your signature (setting-upper right, edit signature-middle left). Put in your pool type and size (gals) as well and equipment kind and size.

Kim:kim:
I thought you were asking how many women the pool would hold when you asked how many gals. :p Which I thought was a little sexist coming from you! LOL. I guess I need more coffee.

Other Threads of Interest