Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Trying to choose a pool liner -- help!

1. Back To Top    #1

Smile Trying to choose a pool liner -- help!

Hi All,

My name is Mandy and just joined this site because last weekend my husband and I just put down a deposit for an inground pool! The company we chose for installation uses "The Vinyl Works" for pool liner choices and that being said (as you all probably know) how are you supposed to chose a liner for a pool with the terrible pictures they provide in the pamphlets?! We are leaning towards a darker pool color -- if anyone is familiar with this brand of liners and could provide pictures of the liner in color "gray granite" or "royal seabrook" or even in "plaza" that would be super helpful!

Thank you in advance!

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Trying to choose a pool liner -- help!

Hey Mandy- welcome to TFP.

I entered "Royal Seabrook" into the search function here and came up with a thread using it-
    Pictures of Royal Seabrook Liner pls!!

Try entering those other names in the search feature and see if they pop up something.

Again, welcome!

Maddie
    Maddie :) 12K Fiberglass IG, Infinity 4000 automatic cover, SWCG, Hayward Sand Filter, Hayward 1.5 Pump, Doheny Discovery Robot, Savi Melody LED pool lights, outdoor speakers and other assorted doo-dads. Sundance Altamar Hot Tub.
    Skippy's Pool Cooler --> Skippy's New Fountain Our Build --> Our Pool Solved Our Sloping Yard

3. Back To Top    #3

Does your company not have liner samples? Normally they have a book like you'd see fabric or carpet samples.
    TFP Moderator
    20K Gallon 20X36 Vinyl Inground
    Hayward S244T Sand Filter with 1HP Whisperflo Pump. Liquidator C-201 and Solar Heat

4. Back To Top    #4

Hi Mandy,
    here is a long thread about people and which liners they have. Tons of pics and info on liners in it. Maybe even some of the ones you mention.
    Happy hunting!

Vinyl Liner Pattern Roundup Project - Post Pic Name Of Your Liner
    Divin Dave,
    IG Vinyl, 15' x 30', 3 1/2' - 6' deep, Oval, ~15K gal, Intelliclor IC40, Intelliflo VS pump, Clean and Clear 420 Filter, auto-fill-disabled, Retrofit LED Color Light, Dolphin Nautilus Robot, TF100 Test Kit, Taylor K1766 Salt Test Kit, Tftestkit Pressure Gauge.
    www.tftestkits.net Experience- it's what's learned just after you needed it most !!

5. Back To Top    #5

Hi Maddie,
    thanks for your reply! I did go in and search based on liner colors and got some posts/pictures.

Thank you for the tip!
    mandy

- - - Updated - - -

Hi John,
    they did but I only got about 10-15 minutes with the samples... since we're not installing until the fall, I guess we have time. But I mostly want to see what they look like under water etc... I will keep searching

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Dave,
    this is great thanks! I'll have to assume that if we're considering a gray that no matter who the (liner) manufacturer, the colors shouldn't differ that drastically? If I knew if any people in my area that had the color pool I'd surely do a drive by! It's not like I'm buying a pair of shoes, lol... much more final and $$$$. Thank you very much for the info!!