Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: New Guy

1. Back To Top    #1

New Guy

Thank you for the welcome LeeBo. My home is in Henderson Nevada. I have Approx 480 sq.ft. With a 7' deep end...I think around 18,000 gallons. Living in the Desert I deal with a lot of sand, and evaporation is a nightmare when humidity is less then 10%. At the present I'm having problems with my minimax nt heater so I thought I'd look around and see what may help. I discovered a long time ago that I'm never the first or only one with the same problem. Again...thank you for the welcome

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: New Guy

sm,

Welcome to TFP... A Great resource for all pool owning one-armed bandits...

I lived in "Lost Wages" for a couple of years, many years ago. Wife and I would each get a roll of nickels and they would often last until the $1.00 breakfast started..

I have no heater, so sorry I won't be any help with this one..

Thanks for posting,

Jim R.
    Finished in 2015 - 17K Gal, IG, 20' x 25' Almost Rectangular Pool, Pebble finish, three rockport water falls. Pentair Equipment: EasyTouch 4, IC40 SWG, 3 HP VS Pump, CCP520 Cartridge Filter.
    TF100 with SpeedStir and SampleSizer, ColorQ Pro 7, Dolphin Premier Robot Cleaner, added Screen Logic 2, added small 3 person Caldera Spa.