AquaPure 1400 121 Error in Reverse Mode

May 5, 2013
I get a 121 error when cell is reversing. No error when cell is in normal mode. If I reverse the DC cable, I get a 120 error when the cell is in normal mode, and no error when the cell is reversing. I'm not sure if this is a cell issue or a board issue. Any help is greatly appreciated.

I'm sure you mean well, but I can almost 99.9% guarantee that Jandy's response will be to call a pool person. I tried calling them to troubleshoot mine as well. I'm pretty sure in the ops case the cell is probably going bad. I'm having the same problem with mine. Its still working for now and my pool is small so I'm letting it go for now. I have another cell sitting here but I'm trying to eek out the last bit of life in this cell.

If op wants to PM me, I"ll try to dig up the troubleshooting guides that I've sent to other users.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.