AQL-SS-RF Goldline Wireless Spa Side Remote replacement?

Alexr54

Jun 17, 2015
Florida
I have this remote. It's crazy expensive. The seals for the screws broke when I had to open it to replace the batteries. Anyone know what seals I can replace them with? They are tiny and brittle, I can't be the only one this has happened to.

I'm also wondering why these remotes are so expensive? Can a RF universal remote control work for this?
I have an Aqua Logic Pro board that has a setting for different remote frequencies. One would guess it should work with any RF remote that can be programmed, no?

I'm asking because this remote is limited in its functions. I can't control all the options my pool has with it. Just the main functions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sorry that there doesn't seem to be too many members familiar with your situation.

Hoping this friendly bump gets your thread some more attention.

Thanks for posting.

:bump:

This is what came with my pool's automation system that was completed last year.

https://www.amazon.com/Hayward-AQL2-POD2-AquaPod-Touchscreen-Remote/dp/B01ASE1I3A/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1493222171&sr=8-1&keywords=aqua+pod+aql2

It's $399.00 on Amazon, but worked really well and controls everything with my pool - Cleaner, Deck Jets, Spa, Heater, Spa Blower, water to Slide (when I eventually get it installed). It is waterproof too, but I haven't tested that theory yet. I also looked into the wireless apps for a smartphone, but needed some additional module that I haven't yet procured. It works with an RF attenna that you may or may not already have installed on you aqualogic system.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.