Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Polaris 280

1. Back To Top    #1

Polaris 280

My Polaris 280 not running .. filter and pressure ok on from pump. Felt no leaks along side the hose to the Polaris and the Wheels are not turning. Polaris gets water pressure out the back but no water flow out of the tail . This is a new cleaner to me . Always had suction type . Any help is much appreciated .

2. Back To Top    #2

TFP Guide

Re: Polaris 280

I'm not too familiar with the Polaris 280, but here is a friendly bump to get your thread some attention.

Dom - TFP Guide
    Intex 18' X 48" Ultra Frame AGP 6700 gallons | Two Intex CS8110 SWG's | Hayward Pro Series 21" Sandfilter | Hayward 1.5HP Power Flo Matrix pump | Hayward Thru-wall Skimmer | Wanda the Whale | 72 sq ft of Sungrabber Solar Panels with Hayward GLC-2P-A | Taylor K2006 Test Kit, Sample Sizer & Speed Stir | Click Here To Become a TFP Supporter!

3. Back To Top    #3

Figured it out for anyone wanting to learn . Basically pre filter in the line cracked and sent debris thru the system. Had to remove debris in several spots including tail and paddle jet and all was good after that

4. Back To Top    #4

That is the first time I've heard that
    22k gallon IG pebblefina, Jandy 1.5 HP VS, Jandy CV Cartridge filter, Fafco solar panels, Polaris 360 supply side cleaner, waterfall