AGP Lights - Let's see them

I am discouraged that I cannot find the solar lights at the same brightness we have had the last two years...the brightest I can find at walmart are 2.4 lumens and are "warm" light - each bulb has a yellow thing on it at the bottom which keeps it from throwing the same amount of light we had before...still searching though! I realllllly want my brighter lights!

- - - Updated - - -

I like having light, but not drawing bugs type of light...LOL

I've seen the Intex pool lights at our local big box store, but I'm curious as to if they would work on a metal wall pool. Are there any pool lights out there than can be used in a metal wall pool without cutting a hole and "installing" it in the wall?

Ugh, I would love to get lights for my pool but I live in Maine, which equals black flies, mosquitos, moths galore. Lights = bad news for bugs! My deck lights will have to do, the bugs can stay up there!

BUT, I do love how pretty everyone's pools look all lit up! [emoji4]

My project

This my project I just started working on yesterday. Some of thr perks of being the son of an electronics tech for the FAA. I picked up his electronics skills. Plus I can pick his brain when I need to.

This is a 75ft strip of waterproof ip68 led lights held in place using gorilla glue clear silicone at the top of the bead reciever. The terminated end as well as the connection end are encased in clear heat shrink with adhesive. The same stuff used to splice 220v well pumps down how ever far in the ground and under water, so no water is getting in anywhere.

All Bluetooth controlled via magic light app on the phone. Power supply and Bluetooth controller are all enclosed in a weather tight sprinkler timer enclosure.

I'm sure some will say it isn't made specifically for pool or to code. But considering all connections are as water tight as possibly can be I am confident there never will be an issue and it's mainly for visual effect as we never really swim at night anyway.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Here is my pool 2 days after opening. You can see not TFP clear yet. That's the glow of Philly in the background.2 days after openin.jpg 2 days after opening.JPG

And Jamison we have the same liner. Mine is just old and faded from the sun.

I'd loooove to see a picture of this..it sounds awesome!

Does the video not work in my link?

- - - Updated - - -

Here is my pool 2 days after opening. You can see not TFP clear yet. That's the glow of Philly in the background.View attachment 62036 View attachment 62035

And Jamison we have the same liner. Mine is just old and faded from the sun.

I love this liner. I searched high and low to find it, then had to find it in the price point I was comfortable with. :)

I was able to see the video..I love that it changes colors!!

It has a multitude of functions through the app. From color changing to solid colors or just 2 color fades or plain old white. Can even have it synced to move to music. :) There's tons of Bluetooth controllers out there and they all seem to run on the same handful of apps, which all have pretty much the same functions.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.