AGP Lights - Let's see them

wizardmt70

Jul 17, 2014
Lexington, NC
I have a new 15' round and I love swimming at night with lights. I'm trying to decide what to put around, in or on my new pool. Would love to see some pics of what others have done along with suggestions.

Thanks!

woodyp

Mod Squad
TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Apr 17, 2010
East Texas
Lights? Heck.....I've got a street light behind the pool I wanna shoot out! But seriously you need one for pm pool activities. Especially if wee ones are involved.

ta2dwonderwoman

Bronze Supporter
Jul 1, 2016
fall river ks
I zip tie little solar lights at the top of each pole all the way around and it is very subtle lighting, with a bit of "pretty" in the pattern of light thrown on the pool bottom...but I have really been wanting a bit more light, I like the way those intex lights look in your pics - still trying to decide if I want them or not...decisions decisions!

aftrshok99

Jun 24, 2016
Poplar Bluff, Missouri
I zip tie little solar lights at the top of each pole all the way around and it is very subtle lighting, with a bit of "pretty" in the pattern of light thrown on the pool bottom...but I have really been wanting a bit more light, I like the way those intex lights look in your pics - still trying to decide if I want them or not...decisions decisions!
Would it be possible to take a night time picture of your lights? Might be something I'd like to try lighting wise.

ta2dwonderwoman

Bronze Supporter
Jul 1, 2016
fall river ks
I will be putting my lights back up within the next few days and we'll make sure to get a picture and post. :)

- - - Updated - - -

If you are on Facebook do a search for Windy Smith, Lights and then go to the video Tab and you should be able to find a couple of videos of my lights including the Disco lights that float around at night

aftrshok99

Jun 24, 2016
Poplar Bluff, Missouri
@ta2dwonderwoman Thanks for posting those pictures!!! I actually like the solar ones, seems like they add some nice ambient lighting. I imagine they are just a little brighter in person than in the picture? Menards has some similar to those for less than $1 a piece, might pick up some and see how it looks. I will only need 12 so I won't be out much money and if I don't like them I can always us them somewhere else.

ta2dwonderwoman

Bronze Supporter
Jul 1, 2016
fall river ks
These are actually the softer ones and i 0lan to see if they the "daylight" ones today...when you have the right ones they throw a nice soft light on the ground and on the floor of the pool with a pretty design. Will repost if i can find the right ones