Georgia
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
hi guys - pool newbee here but i am comfortable with DIY's around house and electrical .. also good with plumbing.

Pls advise on your thoughts. I have a compool lx3400 + cp3400 panel , no Salt and the pool guy is telling me to upgrade to a
Compool-RS, IAqualink Conversion Kit, IQ-COMP-RSPS8
Hayward AquaRite Salt Chlorine System up to 40K Gals. w/ T-CELL-15

the other option is the go the pentair route with the following :
Pentair 521107 ComPool to EasyTouch Control System Upgrade Kit without Transformer
Pentair 522104 Screenlogic2 Interface & Wireless Connection Kit
Pentair 520555 IntelliChlor IC40 Salt Chlorine Generator Cell (US Version)
Pentair 520556 IntelliChlor® Power Center For Salt Chlorine Generator Systems (US Version)

both give me a new panel, mobile, wireless control and a salt generator.
cost is roughly the same but I'm confused as t what to choose - please help

he's convinced that the IAqualink/Hayward route is much better
thanks in advance

Hey there, Happy New Year! I have the same compool lx3400 +cp3400 panel, no salt just like you. I need to upgrade as well. I was curious to know what you upgraded to, where you purchased it, if you did it yourself and if it was difficult to do. I too am handy with small DYI electrical/plumping projects. My pool guy is recommending the Easy Touch. When I look at them, I don't know if I need to purchase the transformer. Did you look at this at all? If so, did you need to purchase the transformer? Thanks for your help, and I am anxious to hear how your project turned out. Thanks.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.