Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: need new laterals for Sta Rite Cristal Flo T210WF sand filter

1. Back To Top    #1

need new laterals for Sta Rite Cristal Flo T210WF sand filter

Hey all, Last fall before closing our AGP, I notice that even after I cleaned our pool, a few hours later there would be A LOT of sand downstream of the return along the bottom edge of our pool. I would assume it's most likely a lateral or two, or more. Since this filter was used when I bought it, and moved it (full of sand) and installed it at my house....the laterals were not treated very well.

Anyway, can anyone point me to the CORRECT laterals I need for this filter: Sta-Rite Cristal Flo T-210WF? Also looking for best/lowest prices.

Thanks for any help

Dan
    33' x 52" Swim and Play Inc. PARAGON AGP. Hayward H200 Heater. Hayward Power-Flo LX 1.5hp pump. Sta-Rite Cristal Flo T-210WF Sand Filter. Stenner 45M5 chlorine pump

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: need new laterals for Sta Rite Cristal Flo T210WF sand filter

You could try contacting a parts vendor. Swimming Pool Supplies - Pool Parts - INYOPools.com has a pretty good support team and might be able to point you to a part. I checked their website and could not find the T-210WF. When I searched for it, this was the result: Sta-Rite Waterford System Parts - INYOPools.com

You may have to dissemble and measure up the laterals to verify parts with a vendor. Sta-Rite is now part of Pentair and the Sta-Rite part of the website stinks...
    Joel - TFP Moderator - Minnesota - **Become a TFP Supporter!** Helpful Links: ABCs of Pool Water Chemistry - SLAM Procedure - Chlorine/CYA Chart
    40x20 Pool: 32K Gallons * Vinyl * Bleach Chlorination * Hayward S270T Sand Filter * Pentair SuperFlo 1 HP * Teledyne/Laars Heater * AquaVac Tigershark * TF-100 w/ SpeedStir
    Isolated Spa - 345 Gallons

3. Back To Top    #3

Thanks for the input. I have located the correct laterals...NOW......do I need them or not? I pulled my riser and laterals OUT of my filter today..I was fully expecting to see at least one or more broken. BUT...everything looks fine. why am I seeing so much sand on the bottom of my pool? I don't live in a sandy area, and my pool is surrounded by tree's that minimized blowing into the pool. Here area 3 pics I took of my laterals. Should I replace them anyway????? Any thoughts would be great.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    33' x 52" Swim and Play Inc. PARAGON AGP. Hayward H200 Heater. Hayward Power-Flo LX 1.5hp pump. Sta-Rite Cristal Flo T-210WF Sand Filter. Stenner 45M5 chlorine pump

4. Back To Top    #4

anybody?????

5. Back To Top    #5

Ok...well I went ahead and ordered all new laterals..and installing them this weekend...HOPEFULLY that's the issue with the sand. Thanks for all the help! LOL

6. Back To Top    #6

morning, sorry to ask a questions on an old thread but I need new laterals for the sand filter. Do you remember the part number by chance? And it looks from the pictures that I will need eight. Thanks again.