Nice Little Read..

I'm pretty sure there is a relationship between Lowry and TFP somewhere along the way. Which accounts for why it makes sense!

I'm pretty sure there is a relationship between Lowry and TFP somewhere along the way. Which accounts for why it makes sense!
That relationship is that he got the idea from, and had help editing his book by Richard Falk. You might know him better as chem geek, one of the people responsible for the FC/CYA ratio we know today and helped create this site.

Hey I'm old old school. We didn't play around with conditioner when I first was maintaining my dad's pool in the 70's and 80's, we CHLORINATED and I mean a LOT, every day. We kept a stockpile of it in the garage and a couple boxes of MA over on the other side at all times. A basic OTO kit and lots of liquid chlorine and you pretty much didn't have to worry about much but being there every day to add it in and run the OTO test. Today's methods are much more forgiving when using CyA. I just found that read interesting as it does cover a few more things not discussed much here.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.